Archive for March, 2009
This week Style Me Pretty is featuring amazing DIY projects from their readers… a bride can find herself in heaven (and a bit overwhelmed!) at all the gorgeousness going on over there. Here are some of my favorite projects they’ve featured:
DIY: Sugar Packets by a loyal bride and reader with a destination wedding in Barbados
Paper & Cake printable partyware offers uniquely-designed, themed-party collections that can be downloaded and printed out at home. What a great idea to upgrade your party!
These Cupcake Wrapper designs are elegant and timeless, in black and yellow. They can be used for everything from a bridal shower or baby shower, to a dinner party or a birthday celebration.
After printing, assembly is simple:
• cut with scissors or an xacto knife
• wrap around a baked, cooled, undecorated cupcake
• secure in back with tape or double sided tape
• using a pastry bag and tips, pipe on your frosting
• for added customization, trim the top edge with your
choice of deckled scissors
A collection that is just perfect for a super “girlie” shower!
Pink Plaid Party” collection