Dessert bar | Asian Dessert Bar
I’ve been receiving a lot of questions about the Asian dessert bar we created for Tiffany & Josh’s wedding… so here is “how to make your dessert table stand out” for those of you who wanted to know.
First, we begin by choosing a theme which should be easy based on your overall wedding theme. Then we want to make sure that we have a variety of desserts so we can please as many guests as possible, add the colors that match the wedding color scheme and accentuate bride & groom’s favorite dessert to make it personal and fun. Lastly, we spice up with some creative elements such as signs or a little notes explaining why the couple chose these sweets, props and linen, etc… then the rest will be history. I’m sure if you follow this recipe, your dessert bar will stand out and excite your guests.
- Variety Japanese rice cookies (Easily found at any Asian market such as Mitsuwa)
- Mini fondant cakes “The Nigiri Set Sushi” (We custom ordered)
- Monaka (Red bean cookies) – Individually wrapped with our stationery paper
- Green tea cupcakes
- Japanese Mochi & Korean rice cakes
- Props to enhance the look